On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
Israel claims only Jerusalem as their capital; how many capitals do the Arabs claim?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago