On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
Israel claims only Jerusalem as their capital; how many capitals do the Arabs claim?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago