The man, Adam Smith, who berated a Chick-fil-a employee in Tucson, Ariz. is probably regretting the fact that he recorded the encounter and posted it on You Tube -- whether or not he feels sorry about doing it is another story. The original post, “Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups” was removed, but not before others were able to copy and repost it. After going viral, the medical supplies manufacturer Vante, where Smith was the CFO/treasurer, fired him.
On Thursday, Katie brought you the story but here’s the video again:
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago