It's understandable that Brennan would punt in the face of the Intelligence Committee. Public hearings have to skirt around confidential information and, more than once, questions centered on a 6000-page report on the utility of enhanced interrogation techniques that has not been made public. Repeatedly, however, Brennan leaned on excuses and equivocations to dodge...
In response to:
OK to kill Americans but not OK to waterboard terrorists.
President Obama's nominee for CIA Director John Brennan arrived on Capitol Hill prepared to expertly parry questions from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, calmly affirming that he believes in President Obama's counterterrorism policy and, when pressed, simply did not answer some of the tough questions.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago