Suppose I saw an elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter. She's hungry and in...
What's "SHEAR" ignorance? Not knowing when to get a haircut?? *snicker* Think you meant "sheer."
Benjamin Franklin, statesman and signer of our Declaration of Independence, said: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." John Adams, another signer, echoed a similar statement: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Are today's Americans virtuous and moral, or have we become corrupt and vicious? Let's think it through with a few questions.
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago