Most parents would agree that protecting your children from harm and doing everything possible to set them on a path of success and happiness are fundamental parental responsibilities. From the moment our children are born, their welfare becomes an almost singular obsession. Countless hours are spent dreaming about and planning for their future. We tell our children that they can be anything they want to be – the sky is the limit! Of course, as all parents quickly realize, things don't always go as planned. We make mistakes. Our children make mistakes. Life gets thrown off course. The challenge, then, becomes...
YIKES! How did that get posted FOUR times?? Sorry....
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 24 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 12 hours ago