Most parents would agree that protecting your children from harm and doing everything possible to set them on a path of success and happiness are fundamental parental responsibilities. From the moment our children are born, their welfare becomes an almost singular obsession. Countless hours are spent dreaming about and planning for their future. We tell our children that they can be anything they want to be – the sky is the limit! Of course, as all parents quickly realize, things don't always go as planned. We make mistakes. Our children make mistakes. Life gets thrown off course. The challenge, then, becomes...
I agree with DCM's 12:09 posting below - and if homos are BORN that way, well, I guess then pedophiles were BORN that way, too. So don't condemn them or hurt their self-esteem when one moves in next to you, Robert1824, and starts hitting on your son/daughter! Robert1824's postings and rants make me wonder if he has two brain cells to rub together, or if his IQ is equal to his shoe size....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago