Most parents would agree that protecting your children from harm and doing everything possible to set them on a path of success and happiness are fundamental parental responsibilities. From the moment our children are born, their welfare becomes an almost singular obsession. Countless hours are spent dreaming about and planning for their future. We tell our children that they can be anything they want to be – the sky is the limit! Of course, as all parents quickly realize, things don't always go as planned. We make mistakes. Our children make mistakes. Life gets thrown off course. The challenge, then, becomes...
I agree with DCM's 12:09 posting below - and if homos are BORN that way, well, I guess then pedophiles were BORN that way, too. So don't condemn them or hurt their self-esteem when one moves in next to you, Robert1824, and starts hitting on your son/daughter! Robert1824's postings and rants make me wonder if he has two brain cells to rub together, or if his IQ is equal to his shoe size....
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago