I LIKE YOUR ARTICLES LARRY-YOU HAVE A GOOD TAKE ON ISSUES--THE ONLY PRINTABLE NAME I CAN PUT ON OBAMA IS- DISPICTABLE--I HAD THIS GUY PEGGED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING-HE IS LIKE A BARREL OF FISHOOKS, AND LORD HELP US IF HE GETS ANOTHER 4YRS--I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF HIS WIFE IS STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN?
In President Obama’s latest class-war, tax-the-rich gambit, he has stooped to a new low with misleading and out-of-context quotes from Ronald Reagan. Apparently, the president is now trying to use the Gipper for cover while he attacks Mitt Romney with the so-called Buffett Rule.
In an address this past week, Obama cited a couple of Reagan speeches from June 1985, in which the former president quoted a letter from a wealthy executive who grumbled that he paid less in taxes than secretaries or bus drivers. Obviously, Obama was trying to draw a parallel with Warren Buffett’s complaint that his...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 8 hours ago