I LIKE YOUR ARTICLES LARRY-YOU HAVE A GOOD TAKE ON ISSUES--THE ONLY PRINTABLE NAME I CAN PUT ON OBAMA IS- DISPICTABLE--I HAD THIS GUY PEGGED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING-HE IS LIKE A BARREL OF FISHOOKS, AND LORD HELP US IF HE GETS ANOTHER 4YRS--I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF HIS WIFE IS STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN?
In President Obama’s latest class-war, tax-the-rich gambit, he has stooped to a new low with misleading and out-of-context quotes from Ronald Reagan. Apparently, the president is now trying to use the Gipper for cover while he attacks Mitt Romney with the so-called Buffett Rule.
In an address this past week, Obama cited a couple of Reagan speeches from June 1985, in which the former president quoted a letter from a wealthy executive who grumbled that he paid less in taxes than secretaries or bus drivers. Obviously, Obama was trying to draw a parallel with Warren Buffett’s complaint that his...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 5 hours ago