I LIKE YOUR ARTICLES LARRY-YOU HAVE A GOOD TAKE ON ISSUES--THE ONLY PRINTABLE NAME I CAN PUT ON OBAMA IS- DISPICTABLE--I HAD THIS GUY PEGGED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING-HE IS LIKE A BARREL OF FISHOOKS, AND LORD HELP US IF HE GETS ANOTHER 4YRS--I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF HIS WIFE IS STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN?
In President Obama’s latest class-war, tax-the-rich gambit, he has stooped to a new low with misleading and out-of-context quotes from Ronald Reagan. Apparently, the president is now trying to use the Gipper for cover while he attacks Mitt Romney with the so-called Buffett Rule.
In an address this past week, Obama cited a couple of Reagan speeches from June 1985, in which the former president quoted a letter from a wealthy executive who grumbled that he paid less in taxes than secretaries or bus drivers. Obviously, Obama was trying to draw a parallel with Warren Buffett’s complaint that his...
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 3 hours ago