I LIKE YOUR ARTICLES LARRY-YOU HAVE A GOOD TAKE ON ISSUES--THE ONLY PRINTABLE NAME I CAN PUT ON OBAMA IS- DISPICTABLE--I HAD THIS GUY PEGGED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING-HE IS LIKE A BARREL OF FISHOOKS, AND LORD HELP US IF HE GETS ANOTHER 4YRS--I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF HIS WIFE IS STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN?
In President Obama’s latest class-war, tax-the-rich gambit, he has stooped to a new low with misleading and out-of-context quotes from Ronald Reagan. Apparently, the president is now trying to use the Gipper for cover while he attacks Mitt Romney with the so-called Buffett Rule.
In an address this past week, Obama cited a couple of Reagan speeches from June 1985, in which the former president quoted a letter from a wealthy executive who grumbled that he paid less in taxes than secretaries or bus drivers. Obviously, Obama was trying to draw a parallel with Warren Buffett’s complaint that his...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago