The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
The scariest words one can hear: I'm from the Government and I'm here to help.
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago