The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
The scariest words one can hear: I'm from the Government and I'm here to help.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago