Throughout the 2012 Republican primary Democrats have worked tirelessly to paint Mitt Romney -- through a series of out-of-context snippets and unfair attack ads -- as a privileged bully who doesn’t care about poor people or animals. And to some degree, these distortions have been successful. After all, according to a recent ABC News poll, while voters trust Mitt Romney over President Obama on jobs and the economy; he trails The One in personal favorability by double digits. As a result, the...
Hey, stupid, notsobright, you ever been to SLC? You'd be depressed too if you had to live in a place like that... meanwhile, your depression is that concave place in your skull where your brain is supposed to be, you know, they one that is filled with all the nonsense you keep dredging up, where the demons are howling and urging you to greater and greater depths of depravity. Notsobright.
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago