Throughout the 2012 Republican primary Democrats have worked tirelessly to paint Mitt Romney -- through a series of out-of-context snippets and unfair attack ads -- as a privileged bully who doesn’t care about poor people or animals. And to some degree, these distortions have been successful. After all, according to a recent ABC News poll, while voters trust Mitt Romney over President Obama on jobs and the economy; he trails The One in personal favorability by double digits. As a result, the...
Hey, stupid, notsobright, you ever been to SLC? You'd be depressed too if you had to live in a place like that... meanwhile, your depression is that concave place in your skull where your brain is supposed to be, you know, they one that is filled with all the nonsense you keep dredging up, where the demons are howling and urging you to greater and greater depths of depravity. Notsobright.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago