MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Before Bill Clinton speaks at the DNC Convention, Get the word out in the mainstream and internet political-radio-tv-talk-News, all formats. About Pres Bill Clinton having been a US-Traitor for China 1995-2001. "B-C's Exec-Orders" transferred Classified Top Secret US-Military Satellite-Missile-Launching-Super-Computer-Technology. from the US-Defense-Dept to the US-Commerce Dept, so that it could then be legally-transferred by the Clinton admin over to China ! The Chinese Military was way-way behind the USA in those fields. B-C said it was only for commercial use. But the Chinese military promptly put all to "Military" and Commercial use, advancing their military-super-computer-satellite-missile-launching-programs by 10-more-years !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago