MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Before Bill Clinton speaks at the DNC Convention, Get the word out in the mainstream and internet political-radio-tv-talk-News, all formats. About Pres Bill Clinton having been a US-Traitor for China 1995-2001. "B-C's Exec-Orders" transferred Classified Top Secret US-Military Satellite-Missile-Launching-Super-Computer-Technology. from the US-Defense-Dept to the US-Commerce Dept, so that it could then be legally-transferred by the Clinton admin over to China ! The Chinese Military was way-way behind the USA in those fields. B-C said it was only for commercial use. But the Chinese military promptly put all to "Military" and Commercial use, advancing their military-super-computer-satellite-missile-launching-programs by 10-more-years !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago