MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
is Obama's response to being labeled a Socialist. Every single voter in America knows that Wall Street, corruption, big business is Obama's ruling house, not Communism ! Dueling accusations of Class warfare vs Comnsm has been a left/right battlefield for some time now. The problem Reps have always had with this issue is that "Party-Bosses" and "Machine-Politics" have long ruled the Dem party way before 1968. Obama's a Machine-Politician 1st, w/Comnst-ways, Everyone in America except the right-wing-media-consumers gets this. In the non-profitable Class Warfare vs Comnst fight Obama wins more points ! It's time for M-R, Reps, Cons, TP, to start running against the Real-MP-Dems with properly-focused-countervailing-political-strategies !
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 12 hours ago