MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
is Obama's response to being labeled a Socialist. Every single voter in America knows that Wall Street, corruption, big business is Obama's ruling house, not Communism ! Dueling accusations of Class warfare vs Comnsm has been a left/right battlefield for some time now. The problem Reps have always had with this issue is that "Party-Bosses" and "Machine-Politics" have long ruled the Dem party way before 1968. Obama's a Machine-Politician 1st, w/Comnst-ways, Everyone in America except the right-wing-media-consumers gets this. In the non-profitable Class Warfare vs Comnst fight Obama wins more points ! It's time for M-R, Reps, Cons, TP, to start running against the Real-MP-Dems with properly-focused-countervailing-political-strategies !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 12 hours ago