MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
is Obama's response to being labeled a Socialist. Every single voter in America knows that Wall Street, corruption, big business is Obama's ruling house, not Communism ! Dueling accusations of Class warfare vs Comnsm has been a left/right battlefield for some time now. The problem Reps have always had with this issue is that "Party-Bosses" and "Machine-Politics" have long ruled the Dem party way before 1968. Obama's a Machine-Politician 1st, w/Comnst-ways, Everyone in America except the right-wing-media-consumers gets this. In the non-profitable Class Warfare vs Comnst fight Obama wins more points ! It's time for M-R, Reps, Cons, TP, to start running against the Real-MP-Dems with properly-focused-countervailing-political-strategies !
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago