MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Mitt Romney needs to do the same as FDR did overcoming a major political issue ! FDR was from a very wealthy Roosevelt family but built his entire political-career on-PR-advocating for the common man. M-R has no such political history. If he goes after Obama's ties to Wall Street he's campaigning against himself. Dems know this, thus Reid, D-W-S aren't worried about telling the truth when it comes to class warfare. They know that class warfare isn't a credible playing field for M-R, rght-wng-media. D-W-S may be a liar, that just makes her a politician. But she also stayed on message, was even willing to go on Fox News, embarrass herself to do it. FDR, a Covert-Statist "campaigned as a "common-mans-Dem !" R Political Strategy Needed !
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago