When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
This was a major blunder-fiasco, negligant-travesty-tradgedy, corrupt-criminal-disgrace on this admin and the Leftist-Liberal-Progressive-Democrat Party ! Showing them to be negligent-reckless-bumbling-inept-anti-American-Communist-Marxist-Socialists, with Covert-hidden-agendas ! Words cannot describe how unbelievably unprofessional, amateur, anti-American it's for a US Embassy in the midst of a war-torn ME-country, to not be fully-staffed-armed-ready-capable of securing the perimeter and warding off all kinds of attacks ! Obama's an anti-American-US-Traitor, he's only in the US-Govt to serve-carry-out his Covert-hidden-Secret-agenda !
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago