When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
This was a major blunder-fiasco, negligant-travesty-tradgedy, corrupt-criminal-disgrace on this admin and the Leftist-Liberal-Progressive-Democrat Party ! Showing them to be negligent-reckless-bumbling-inept-anti-American-Communist-Marxist-Socialists, with Covert-hidden-agendas ! Words cannot describe how unbelievably unprofessional, amateur, anti-American it's for a US Embassy in the midst of a war-torn ME-country, to not be fully-staffed-armed-ready-capable of securing the perimeter and warding off all kinds of attacks ! Obama's an anti-American-US-Traitor, he's only in the US-Govt to serve-carry-out his Covert-hidden-Secret-agenda !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 3 hours ago