Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Why do Republicans not expose him in interviews on ''news'' networks Obama controls? No matter what subject the interviewer has intended, interrupt them with the knowledge the Republican has, and do so, forcefully, and with no exceptions.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 28 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago