Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Why do Republicans not expose him in interviews on ''news'' networks Obama controls? No matter what subject the interviewer has intended, interrupt them with the knowledge the Republican has, and do so, forcefully, and with no exceptions.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 7 hours ago