1) They have supreme confidence without supreme competence. Conservative talk show hosts, columnists,...
Republicans don't get in the faces of Democrats(now Socialists), and give them hell. They have to let the public know the ''Democrat'' is lying,....by saying it. They have to criticize them, publicly and be loud while using plain words. Using facts and figures is a waste of time, because so many in the public, don't read, and they can't understand figures.
Just as moderates are completely unrepresented in a Democratic Party that's dominated by liberals, movement conservatives often don't feel represented by the Republican Party. At first glance, this seems rather odd since most Republicans in Congress are conservative. However, it's a natural reaction to the Republican establishment that has its hands welded to many of the GOP's levers of power. The Republican Party may be mostly conservative, but there are a multitude of reasons that you can't trust the establishment Republicans as far as you can throw them.
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 12 hours ago