Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
The only ones hysterical are on the left having to deal with their shame and guilt, denying the humanity of the children that they advocate killing for convenience. The conservative majority, having the higher moral argument, is simply saddened, outraged and empathetic for the helpless.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 7 hours ago