Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
Its about time that the majority opinion be represented in the Whitehouse, all of you lefty women with the unnatural inclination to advocate the murder of the unborn should be ashamed. Society should not continue to put up with your perverted lifestyles and the related insanity.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 6 mins ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 46 mins ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago