Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
Its about time that the majority opinion be represented in the Whitehouse, all of you lefty women with the unnatural inclination to advocate the murder of the unborn should be ashamed. Society should not continue to put up with your perverted lifestyles and the related insanity.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago