I can't quite decide which element of this video is most galling. Is it that a CNN and MSNBC regular decided to bring a camera crew along to capture her criminal act for posterity? Or could it be that this one-time Reuters "journalist" clearly has absolutely no concept of what "freedom of speech" actually means? Perhaps it's the equation of support for Israel and opposition to violent jihad with "racism." Tough call. I am, however, confident about the best part of this clip: The moment when the obnoxious, unhinged, aggressively ignorant Leftist gets dragged away in handcuffs as passers-by...
In response to:
The Egyptian woman would probably find Egypt more to her liking. Feel free to move there. No one's stopping you.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago