Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Amy, if only people would ignore this guy, he'd go away. He thrives on aggravating people. No response, no payoff.
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 20 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago