Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Amy, if only people would ignore this guy, he'd go away. He thrives on aggravating people. No response, no payoff.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago