Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Amy, if only people would ignore this guy, he'd go away. He thrives on aggravating people. No response, no payoff.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago