Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
I remember hearing about the time his father tried to get into the Edgartown Yacht Club on Martha's Vineyard. They wouldn't let him in. He said, "Do you know who I am?" And the man at the door said, "Yes, we do."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago