Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Creeping Sharia in our country. And read up on the creeping Sharia in the UK. Read up on how far PC has gone over in England. Interested parties may want to read on website for UKIP and the latest craziness over in England where foster parents had kids removed because they belonged to the UKIP. Coming soon to a town near you.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago