I, like many Christians, watched in disbelief this past September at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina as the delegates not only voted once, but three times, to deny the reinstatement of God into their platform. Just minutes later, Mark Alen Siegel, Chairman of the Palm Beach Democratic Party and nine time State Senator from NY made the hideous statement that, “ The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord.” Almost immediately, thanks to the power of...
O'Reilly called for a national organization formed to stop Christian bashing such as the Anti-Defamation League fights anti-Jewish slurs. Actually O'Reilly would be great as the leader of this organization because he has the attention of millions....has the visibility and the networking to really get this idea off the ground. And he's fired up about it..so he would have the moxie to make it happen.
- GAO report: White House directly involved in Enroll America fundraising Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago