For months, pundits and politicians have been saying that Americans have a math problem. They have a point, for Mr. Obama routinely champions the idea that running annual deficits in excess of $1 trillion dollars can be continued, simply by requiring Americans to pay $200 billion in taxes more each year. Anyone with a 3rd grade grasp of math has long ago come to the conclusion that even if Mr. Obama gets his way, huge annual deficits will remain, and the nation cannot sustain the current level of profligate spending indefinitely. Somehow, contrary to all known mathematics principles, and contrary to...
Obama won because your Repub heroes, despite the overwhelming millions of $$ spent to run carpet bombing ads, exposed their hand of being over-the-top on the issues. All you've pitched here are tired 'talking points' that are meaningless. Socialist? If you knew the definition, you'd back off. Fascist? Yes, but from the Repub side...they support the legislation that has allowed your jobs and mine to be so easily shipped overseas, allowed corps to sit on $2T of cash with no desire to invest here (they have no true allegiance to their own country; they speak in globalese) and they continue invest in the lobbyist culture that drives the 'machine' to repress the middle class...simple as that, your Repub heroes continue to support our version
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 4 hours ago