Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:44 PM
You're one sick person.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:43 PM
" I am against hate crime legislation. A crime is a crime. Children cannot consent. Adults can consent." Unfortunately, as this site will attest, the social cavemen among us still need a deterrent to not harm gay people. Until they catch up with the rest of civilized society, the deterrents are sadly needed.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:42 PM
Do you AT ALL care about talking about other people's kids this way? You don't, do you? You just trash gay people in the most inhumane and cruel, unkind ways, as their mothers, fathers, etc. are also exposed to your unwarranted hate. YOU are no representative of morality for that reason, among others.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:41 PM
Peed on Bridge? Grow up. Jesus Christ, you bigots.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:41 PM
Peed on Bridge? Grow up. Jesus Christ, you bigots.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:33 PM
You need to grow up and get over yourself. The world doesn't evolve around your personal delicate sensibilities.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:32 PM
"As long as they are willing to keep their preferences in the privacy of their own bedroom fine by me. " A, it's a sexual orientation, not a preference. Believe me, I would have PREFERRED to be straight, given how much cr*p I daily have to put up with. B, who are you to tell others to keep their partnerships in the closet? The nerve and narcissism really irks me. It's not like we're going at it right in front of you. Who ARE you people?

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:25 PM
I am personally offended by marriages between bigoted jerks, but I can't really do anything about that, can I? And I wouldn't WANT to. Live and let live. Life is too short to spend so much of your time hating others you've never met.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:16 PM
Stacey23, I don't care HOW you compare me to a child molester, ENOUGH!!!!! "And yes, I do dare." YOU are a SUPREME as*hole.

Is it Time to Throw in the Towel?

pdanbridge Wrote: Feb 11, 2013 2:15 PM
Stacey23, I don't care HOW you compare me to a child molester, ENOUGH!!!!!