It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago