You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
It warms my heart to see that many people.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago