You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
It warms my heart to see that many people.
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 30 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago