You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
It warms my heart to see that many people.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago