Apparently, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney doesn't understand what the definition of a "fact" is. Carney told the White House Press Corp today that President Obama said the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. This is simply false. President Obama has refused to classify the murder of four Americans in Libya a terrorist attack and initially blamed a YouTube video for the violence. Carney continued to push the false idea the attack in Libya was a reaction to a video today, despite the video having absolutely nothing to do with the attack. Carney was...
In response to:
Libya and Fast & furious are the ones we found out about. It makes you wonder how many screw ups this WH successfully hid.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago