House Speaker John Boehner, Karl Rove, Reince Priebus, and shockingly even Sean Hannity are calling for AMNESTY or some variation...
In response to:
Not if we stop any form of Amnesty for the 20,000,000 Illegal Immigrants that are here, and have a moratorium of Legal Immigration. Senator Rand Paul in his proposal for Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants, includes a moratorium on Legal immigration, while assimilating the Illegal Immigrants. If we can have a moratorium on Legal immigration for Illegal Immigrants, we can and must do it for the Citizens of this United States. The blatant Anti-American bigotry, of denying the U.S. citizens the same equal rights as the rest of the world. The right to determine who comes into our country. There is nothing wrong with immigration, if it benefits the CITIZENS of the host country. That includes the U.S.
With President Obama corralling a stunning 71% of the Hispanic vote in his successful 2012 re-election bid, “establishment Republicans” are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to get a piece of America’s fastest growing demographic. (I’ve opined about how the GOP has written off the black vote as unattainable. I guess when the Hispanic vote approaches 90% for Democrats, Republicans will reconsider ignoring blacks like the heels of their shoes.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago