House Speaker John Boehner, Karl Rove, Reince Priebus, and shockingly even Sean Hannity are calling for AMNESTY or some variation...
In response to:
Not if we stop any form of Amnesty for the 20,000,000 Illegal Immigrants that are here, and have a moratorium of Legal Immigration. Senator Rand Paul in his proposal for Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants, includes a moratorium on Legal immigration, while assimilating the Illegal Immigrants. If we can have a moratorium on Legal immigration for Illegal Immigrants, we can and must do it for the Citizens of this United States. The blatant Anti-American bigotry, of denying the U.S. citizens the same equal rights as the rest of the world. The right to determine who comes into our country. There is nothing wrong with immigration, if it benefits the CITIZENS of the host country. That includes the U.S.
With President Obama corralling a stunning 71% of the Hispanic vote in his successful 2012 re-election bid, “establishment Republicans” are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to get a piece of America’s fastest growing demographic. (I’ve opined about how the GOP has written off the black vote as unattainable. I guess when the Hispanic vote approaches 90% for Democrats, Republicans will reconsider ignoring blacks like the heels of their shoes.)
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago