House Speaker John Boehner, Karl Rove, Reince Priebus, and shockingly even Sean Hannity are calling for AMNESTY or some variation...
In response to:
We gave compassion and used extreme tolerance of crimes, of over 3,000,000 Illegal hispanic immigrants in 1986. We forgave them for their sins and crimes against us, the American U.S. citizens. Instead of being grateful, they returned our compassion and forgiveness with helping 15,000,000 to 20,000,000 more of their countrymen to come here, Illegally. We cannot back down or stand down, on our commitment to the sovereignty of our country and our culture of Obeying the Rule of law. We can no longer continue to give Special preferred treatment to this group of criminals, Illegal Immigrants.
With President Obama corralling a stunning 71% of the Hispanic vote in his successful 2012 re-election bid, “establishment Republicans” are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to get a piece of America’s fastest growing demographic. (I’ve opined about how the GOP has written off the black vote as unattainable. I guess when the Hispanic vote approaches 90% for Democrats, Republicans will reconsider ignoring blacks like the heels of their shoes.)
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago