House Speaker John Boehner, Karl Rove, Reince Priebus, and shockingly even Sean Hannity are calling for AMNESTY or some variation...
In response to:
We gave compassion and used extreme tolerance of crimes, of over 3,000,000 Illegal hispanic immigrants in 1986. We forgave them for their sins and crimes against us, the American U.S. citizens. Instead of being grateful, they returned our compassion and forgiveness with helping 15,000,000 to 20,000,000 more of their countrymen to come here, Illegally. We cannot back down or stand down, on our commitment to the sovereignty of our country and our culture of Obeying the Rule of law. We can no longer continue to give Special preferred treatment to this group of criminals, Illegal Immigrants.
With President Obama corralling a stunning 71% of the Hispanic vote in his successful 2012 re-election bid, “establishment Republicans” are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to get a piece of America’s fastest growing demographic. (I’ve opined about how the GOP has written off the black vote as unattainable. I guess when the Hispanic vote approaches 90% for Democrats, Republicans will reconsider ignoring blacks like the heels of their shoes.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago