The House of Representatives adjourned Thursday afternoon, only hours after President Obama touched down in Washington, D.C. While it was initially reported that they wouldn't be back until Monday, December 31 - the last day to totally avert the fiscal cliff - Jake Sherman discovered they'd be back in an emergency on Sunday....
The house has been battling with Reid who said 'anything the house sends we will not even bring for debate" attitude for nearly a year. Now he tries to blame the house and Boehner for not getting thins done.... what the he*&^#@ kind of lie is that? And nothing is said about no give Obama dragging this thing out ... What needs to be done is a noticeable war on the liberal media about reporting the truth and the whole news! Not just the liberal slant! It has come to the point that it is hard to trust Fox news, .... sure happy that we have Townhall, & Newsmax with some good reporters.
President Obama cut his Hawaiian Christmas vacation short in order to come back to Washington, D.C. to, supposedly, hammer out a deal with Congress in order to address the looming fiscal cliff. There's only one problem: much of Congress won't be there.
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago