Federal law requires that each chamber of Congress introduce and pass a budget resolution every single year. Lest we forget, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives fulfilled their legal responsibilities for the past two years, and will do so again in 2013. By contrast, Senate Democrats -- presumably because they’re afraid to submit a budget plan that addresses out-of-control entitlement spending -- have shirked this responsibility for 1400 straight days. Instead, they’ve been on the offensive for years, blaming “Republican obstructionists” for their running failure, even though Republicans cannot legally...
In response to:
the clowns forgot what a budget is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 10 hours ago