Federal law requires that each chamber of Congress introduce and pass a budget resolution every single year. Lest we forget, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives fulfilled their legal responsibilities for the past two years, and will do so again in 2013. By contrast, Senate Democrats -- presumably because they’re afraid to submit a budget plan that addresses out-of-control entitlement spending -- have shirked this responsibility for 1400 straight days. Instead, they’ve been on the offensive for years, blaming “Republican obstructionists” for their running failure, even though Republicans cannot legally...
In response to:
the clowns forgot what a budget is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago