A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
WE ARE LEARNING THAT THE WHITE HOUSE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND SO DID HILLARY AND SUSAN RICE. BUT ITS OKAY , BECAUSE LYING IS THE NEW NORMAL FOR DEMOCRATES. THIS IS THE WORST EXAMPLE FOR OUR ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICIALS TO SHOW OUR CHILDREN. LYING IS NOT ALLOWED . ITS DECIEVING AND SHAMEFUL.
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago