A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
WE ARE LEARNING THAT THE WHITE HOUSE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND SO DID HILLARY AND SUSAN RICE. BUT ITS OKAY , BECAUSE LYING IS THE NEW NORMAL FOR DEMOCRATES. THIS IS THE WORST EXAMPLE FOR OUR ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICIALS TO SHOW OUR CHILDREN. LYING IS NOT ALLOWED . ITS DECIEVING AND SHAMEFUL.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 10 hours ago