A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
WE ARE LEARNING THAT THE WHITE HOUSE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND SO DID HILLARY AND SUSAN RICE. BUT ITS OKAY , BECAUSE LYING IS THE NEW NORMAL FOR DEMOCRATES. THIS IS THE WORST EXAMPLE FOR OUR ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICIALS TO SHOW OUR CHILDREN. LYING IS NOT ALLOWED . ITS DECIEVING AND SHAMEFUL.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago