A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
WE ARE LEARNING THAT THE WHITE HOUSE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND SO DID HILLARY AND SUSAN RICE. BUT ITS OKAY , BECAUSE LYING IS THE NEW NORMAL FOR DEMOCRATES. THIS IS THE WORST EXAMPLE FOR OUR ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICIALS TO SHOW OUR CHILDREN. LYING IS NOT ALLOWED . ITS DECIEVING AND SHAMEFUL.
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago