It's been a busy news week, so perhaps Sen. Bob Menendez is hoping other stories will detract attention from significant developments in his ongoing ethics scandal. Not here, they won't. The New Jersey Democrat has already admitted accepting two flights to the Dominican Republic on an embattled donor's private jet, visits on which he's alleged to have hired prostitutes, at least one of whom may have been underage. Confronted with clear evidence of these undisclosed trips, Menendez said he was only guilty of an oversight, and cut a personal check for nearly $60,000 covering the expenses. (This supposed...
SLEAZE BOB HAS BEEN DIPPING HIS WICK INTO LITTLE GIRLS FAR TO LONG AND NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO BEAR FOR HIS TRANSGRESSIONS. HIS WIFE KNEW, THATS WHY SHE DUMPED HIM
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago