In response to:

Happy Birthday, George Washington!

PaulWolfowitz Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 4:48 PM
So anyway, Tinsldr - the question is why do cons so love Jews so much when they are so liberal and have done so much damage at home and abroad? Yes, they have done good as well but the non-questioning support is astounding.
Tinsldr2 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 4:53 PM
I can only answer for myself. I do not judge anybody as a group. I judge EVERYONE as an individual because that is what conservative values teach.

I judge you to be a bigot because you judge people as a group even though doing so has no logic. Again there simply are not enough Jews to make the effect you claim. In your own post you say they are 10% of Congress? What about the other 90%?

In every endeavor you list there are Jews and Non-Jews. That means the problem is not the group"Jews" but the group progressive Liberals some of whom are Jews.

PaulWolfowitz Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 4:57 PM
That's because I have facts on my side. You are ignoring evidence. It's what makes you a conservative (the fraternal twin of liberals.)

You cons have no problem whatsoever in lumping together blacks, homosexuals, mexicans, and muslems in the liberal/stupid/crazy camp but you give Jews a pass.

It makes no sense.
Tinsldr2 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 5:05 PM
Again you are showing your bigotry.

You say "You cons have no problem whatsoever in lumping together blacks, homosexuals, mexicans, and muslems in the liberal/stupid/crazy camp but you give Jews a pass. "

But I have never done that. Are Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr Sowell, Herman Cain, Star Parker, Sen Tim Scott, Gov Martinez and the list goes on liberal? I do not think so.

The Washington Examiner has a few thoughts worth reading about why it's worth celebrating "George Washington's Birthday," as today officially is designated.  Often, we don't hear as much about President Washington, as a person, perhaps because few of his writings (especially compared to Presidents Jefferson and Lincoln) survive.

I have always revered George Washington as the father of our country.  As the Examiner editorial points out, he was truly remarkable in that he made the unprecedented decision to relinquish power voluntarily, thus setting the precedent for civilian control of America's military.  He likewise resigned the...