It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Looks like I'll have to wade into another sea of Ray Ancel/Sybil/Whatever SPAM in order to make a relevant comment. Observe that, since Israelis armed their schools, there have been virtually NO terror attacks on them. Observe that little Switzerland, a tiny but pro-gun country in the middle of Europe, has not been invaded in centuries. Hitler took a quick look at a tiny nation with a well-armed populace, and said "Nein, Danke." Instead, he figured correctly that invading the vast Soviet Union would be easier.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 8 hours ago