It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Looks like I'll have to wade into another sea of Ray Ancel/Sybil/Whatever SPAM in order to make a relevant comment. Observe that, since Israelis armed their schools, there have been virtually NO terror attacks on them. Observe that little Switzerland, a tiny but pro-gun country in the middle of Europe, has not been invaded in centuries. Hitler took a quick look at a tiny nation with a well-armed populace, and said "Nein, Danke." Instead, he figured correctly that invading the vast Soviet Union would be easier.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago