I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Ron Paul's focus on getting delegates is completely legal and ethical. What is UNETHICAL is local Republican leadership trying to shut out the Ron Paul supporters. They resort to every dirty trick in the book to do so. Now, there may be more supporters of Romney than there are of Paul. However, Paul's supporters are enthusiastic and dedicated. Romney's supporters are Romney supporters because they just figure it's his turn. Enthusiasm for Romney: ZERO. I would love to see Ron Paul get enough delegates, by sheer organization and grass roots ground game, to deny Romney the nomination.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago