I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Ron Paul's focus on getting delegates is completely legal and ethical. What is UNETHICAL is local Republican leadership trying to shut out the Ron Paul supporters. They resort to every dirty trick in the book to do so. Now, there may be more supporters of Romney than there are of Paul. However, Paul's supporters are enthusiastic and dedicated. Romney's supporters are Romney supporters because they just figure it's his turn. Enthusiasm for Romney: ZERO. I would love to see Ron Paul get enough delegates, by sheer organization and grass roots ground game, to deny Romney the nomination.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago