And yet-- Ron Paul, the ONLY candidate questioning the very nature of the Federal Reserve Central Banking Ponzi-Scheme Counterfeiting operation, was dismissed as a crazy old man. To hard money advocates, it is obvious that nothing good can come of a government institution with the ability to create money at will and at whim. The only reason to HAVE a central bank is to finance government schemes that could NEVER be financed under honest, hard money, and to pay off politically-connected banks and other businesses who profit from government policy.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago