And yet-- Ron Paul, the ONLY candidate questioning the very nature of the Federal Reserve Central Banking Ponzi-Scheme Counterfeiting operation, was dismissed as a crazy old man. To hard money advocates, it is obvious that nothing good can come of a government institution with the ability to create money at will and at whim. The only reason to HAVE a central bank is to finance government schemes that could NEVER be financed under honest, hard money, and to pay off politically-connected banks and other businesses who profit from government policy.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago