And yet-- Ron Paul, the ONLY candidate questioning the very nature of the Federal Reserve Central Banking Ponzi-Scheme Counterfeiting operation, was dismissed as a crazy old man. To hard money advocates, it is obvious that nothing good can come of a government institution with the ability to create money at will and at whim. The only reason to HAVE a central bank is to finance government schemes that could NEVER be financed under honest, hard money, and to pay off politically-connected banks and other businesses who profit from government policy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 12 hours ago