And yet-- Ron Paul, the ONLY candidate questioning the very nature of the Federal Reserve Central Banking Ponzi-Scheme Counterfeiting operation, was dismissed as a crazy old man. To hard money advocates, it is obvious that nothing good can come of a government institution with the ability to create money at will and at whim. The only reason to HAVE a central bank is to finance government schemes that could NEVER be financed under honest, hard money, and to pay off politically-connected banks and other businesses who profit from government policy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago