Our media don't just report "news" unfavorable to Romney. They obsess over it, complete with repetitive and thoroughly unnecessary incantations that Romney's campaign is hopeless. On September 17, perhaps...
Frankly, I do not know who Mitt's "principals" are. Would that be his grade, middle school or high school principals? (most people who learned English language orthography in school are able to understand the difference between principal and principle).
After watching the national media's performance since the party conventions, one can only hope that journalism students are out on summer safari or some Third World Peace Corps mission. Anything to avoid this mess of a profession. Sean Hannity is right. The establishment news media are dead. Whatever remains has only one standard. If it helps Obama, it's "news." If it doesn't, reporters should move on; there's nothing worth covering.
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago