Our media don't just report "news" unfavorable to Romney. They obsess over it, complete with repetitive and thoroughly unnecessary incantations that Romney's campaign is hopeless. On September 17, perhaps...
Frankly, I do not know who Mitt's "principals" are. Would that be his grade, middle school or high school principals? (most people who learned English language orthography in school are able to understand the difference between principal and principle).
After watching the national media's performance since the party conventions, one can only hope that journalism students are out on summer safari or some Third World Peace Corps mission. Anything to avoid this mess of a profession. Sean Hannity is right. The establishment news media are dead. Whatever remains has only one standard. If it helps Obama, it's "news." If it doesn't, reporters should move on; there's nothing worth covering.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago