Our media don't just report "news" unfavorable to Romney. They obsess over it, complete with repetitive and thoroughly unnecessary incantations that Romney's campaign is hopeless. On September 17, perhaps...
Frankly, I do not know who Mitt's "principals" are. Would that be his grade, middle school or high school principals? (most people who learned English language orthography in school are able to understand the difference between principal and principle).
After watching the national media's performance since the party conventions, one can only hope that journalism students are out on summer safari or some Third World Peace Corps mission. Anything to avoid this mess of a profession. Sean Hannity is right. The establishment news media are dead. Whatever remains has only one standard. If it helps Obama, it's "news." If it doesn't, reporters should move on; there's nothing worth covering.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago