If we go by the polls of the most important issues identified by Americans, we find job creation at the top of the list, so we'll use that as our measure in today's post. Here, we'll use the BLS' monthly survey of business establishments in the U.S. to count the number of...
In response to:
You forgot all the new and old gummint workers whose salaries and bennies are far better than mine are. Virginia is now one of the wealthiest states as so many gummint workers live there high on the hog's teat, with money we supply to them through our already high taxes.
Are Americans better off than they were four years ago?" The various responses that Democratic Party politicians offered to that question dominated the political news headlines this past Labor Day weekend, so we thought we'd take a stab at answering the question today.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago