In response to:
As we learn more and more about the disaster that is Obamacare, I feel very depressed and more certain that the end of the Republic is near. Jan 1st 2014 is the date the end will begin big time. Most people think that Obamacare will be beneficial to all but they don't realize that it also means 22 new taxes, a huge increase in health insurance costs for most Americas and the end of private insurance for millions. Doctors will simply stop providing services and the worst hit will be the elderly whose faith in Medicare bennies will be destroyed by this horrendous bill. Since everyone believes there is nothing to be done to eliminate the law, we are essentially cooked, the economy will tank and the Nation will follow. All because of Obama and the Democrats. I'll never believe anything the RATs say ever again, especially the lying president!
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago