First off: where do you get the idea that Republicans would ban all abortions? Typical scare tactics and an insult to the intelligence of any thinking person. Second: you are certainly entitled to your opinion, even if it is half-baked and without merit. Third: certainly women should have control of their own bodies, and be entitled to free choice. In MY opinion, that choice was made when choosing to use no birth control. Once a life is conceived (again, in MY opinion) that woman is no longer choosing for herself. I understand that there are no absolutes in life; there needs to be room for exceptions and extraordinary circumstances. Nevertheless, it's my belief that if a woman can choose to have unprotected sex and conceives a child, she (and the father, of course) have created a responsibility, not an option. Just my opinion, and one I'm quite sure that would never get traction in today's society.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago