Why are laws regarding "building the fence" mentioned so often when the immigration laws regarding a fence along the border have been in the books for decades? It's just more BS now than it was when they were put in the books... and not one damn session of congress has put those laws in place. They've simply opened the border wider for more illegal aliens to step over it for their free welfare we taxpayers are "presenting" to them through our 'guvmunt'. Every one in government today needs to be booted out of DC. Why? They let Barry usurp the Oval Office without question when it's obvious he isn't a natural born citizen and no one in congress questioned the issue. They gotta go, folks, if we're going to keep the "good ole USA".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago