We all know that the sheet anchor of our liberties is the Declaration of Independence. The president himself quoted Thomas Jefferson's most famous line in his inaugural address earlier this week. He recognized that all men and women are created equal and endowed...
The question on Obama still remains, Judge; why has congress allowed his usurpation of that office when it's so obvious he isn't Constitutionally eligible for it? And what happened to the states that said they were going to pass a law requiring everyone to prove their eligibility to be placed on their ballot, yet Obama has never been asked to prove his eligibility after all of the questions about him? Has the USA decided to accept a communist dictator?
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America. But you can probably guess the correct answer from the manner in which I have posed the question.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago