Student Indoctrination

Paul266 Wrote: Sep 18, 2013 9:45 AM
The root cause is depravity (original sin). Their world view is not founded on a higher being.

The Hill of Hypocrisy

Paul266 Wrote: Sep 10, 2013 1:12 PM
To be said, they're sexual intellectuals. aka F$%king Know It Alls.

Dogs, Strangers and God

Paul266 Wrote: Aug 20, 2013 1:50 PM
BTW, you need to visit Kentucky. It couln't make up its mind during the civil war and it can't make up it's mind what it is today. Unless you're near the TN border, I wouldn't call this a southern state. The two biggest cities are mostly midwestern in nature with Lexington having a little of that blueblood horse money.

Killing Giggles

Paul266 Wrote: Aug 07, 2013 9:57 AM
True, a LOT of hard working IT people busted their buts. I was one of them. But in going through a giant mountain of code in a very large and prominent auto manufacturing facility we found that the worst that would have happened is that some reports would have been incorrect. We could have identified that the day after and fixed them in hours. Instead my family and I had to sit in a hotel near the plant that New Years Eve with my fellow workers waiting for the robots to start making Corvairs or something silly like that. Giant waste of money
Check out Georgetown, KY. The Toyota plant there employs thousands. Never has been a layoff. Pay and benfits are good. I wonder what's different . Hmmmm, let's think
Ex-Buffalonian here too. I've been gone nearly 30 years. Now that my parents are deceased and my last sibling moved away, I can't see ever returning for even a visit.

Lessons from Boston and Chechnya

Paul266 Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 11:46 AM
Boy you're stupid. Look at a map.

Lessons from Boston and Chechnya

Paul266 Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 11:46 AM
Boy you're stupid. Look at a map.

Is Christianity Homophobic?

Paul266 Wrote: Apr 16, 2013 5:11 PM
The Bible didn't exist in the 1st century (yet) and Mohammed wasn't to be born for over 500 years. You need more learning
dk, you are truly clueless. The Camry, made in Georgetown, KY has more American content than any other car (75% last time I checked). Those are parts manufactured by suppliers all up and down I-75.AMERICAN suppliers.