There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Sorry, not being legally eligible to run in that race, Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama did not win the election. He re-usurped it... and congress allowed him to repeat his 2008 usurpation. Anyone who voted for someone who refused to identify himself is exposing their ignorance. Eleven states said they would pass a law requiring proof of eligibility, but the didn't; Why not? Have we officially entered the first step of a One World Government? Have we said goodbye USA, hello USSA? Why has congress given our nations to Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama? Could it be because they are in the power grab?
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago