I can't swing a dead cat by its tail in my office without hitting HUNDREDS of H1-B Indians -- there are multiple apartment complexes FILLED with them, here in a small town in Pennsylvania. And more on the way. EVERYONE is Indian here, in two major companies I've worked for in the last year... It's ridiculous. Americans could do these jobs, believe me, but aren't given the chance.

Democrats' Failure Factories

Paul218 Wrote: Jan 23, 2014 3:21 PM
They've taken away recess and all of the active time kids need to run around and expend energy; so now they're trying to find a way to UNdo that without admitting a mistake. Enter meditation. It's really not religious in any way, though I do understand your point.

Democrats' Failure Factories

Paul218 Wrote: Jan 23, 2014 3:19 PM
Democrats don't WANT equality of opportunity, only equality of OUTCOME.

More Gun Lies From Gabby Giffords

Paul218 Wrote: Jul 08, 2013 1:03 PM
Technically, background checks DO violate the 2nd Amendment, because such checks ascribe to the government the right to decide who is, and who is not, allowed to own a weapon -- which happens to be a RIGHT guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment. By affixing a condition on that right, we allow government to consider owning a weapon to be a PRIVILEGE bestowed upon us by government... and privileges can be taken back by the same government that granted them. That's the inherent danger in ignoring those wonderful, G-d - given rights as described by the founding fathers. Driving a car is a privilege, and as such it can be taken away.

Unnecessary Tragedy

Paul218 Wrote: Jun 12, 2013 1:18 PM
Hence questions around prostitution, by way of example.

Data Collection Isn’t Data Abuse -- Yet

Paul218 Wrote: Jun 07, 2013 1:34 PM
Well spoken.

Mrs. Obama Doesn’t Do Hecklers Well

Paul218 Wrote: Jun 07, 2013 1:28 PM
"If you don't let me play the way I want to play, I'm taking my ball and going home!!!" Doesn't that sound like Michelle Obama? Heck, it sounds like her husband, too.

If Only We Were More Like France

Paul218 Wrote: May 28, 2013 11:58 AM
They'll never learn.. they think every kid should get a trophy, that there should be no grades in school, that they should be allowed to behave how they want - when they want, for any reason (or no reason). It's a race to the BOTTOM for leftists, so everyone is equally stupid, equally poor, and equally under their thumbs.

If Only We Were More Like France

Paul218 Wrote: May 28, 2013 11:56 AM
"Dominant". Not "dominate". You're probably correct otherwise, but... so what?
Oh BS -- they way Obama left himself open with his ditzy ideas ('spread the wealth around') and not doing his homework ('57 states')???