Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
If $2 billion was available (and true) and not used, then someone (highly placed) should be held criminally liable. What a travesty. Should never foresake security for "appearances". Yet another example of this administrations gross incompetence.
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago