They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
Thanks Byron York for setting the record straight! Everyone is pointing the fingers at everything other than the most obivous place - IT IS THE CANDIDATE, STUPID!! Republicans nominated a mushy, middle of the road, MA Moderate who stood for nothing after the I debate! The biggest issue that will affect the middle class - Obamacare was not eve brought up!! Another moderate, another loss! There is no surprise here... It is time for Tea Partyers, Conservatives & Liberatarians to start a 3rd party! There is no significant different between Dems & Republicans .....just look what is happening now with fiscal cliff!
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 12 hours ago