They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
Thanks Byron York for setting the record straight! Everyone is pointing the fingers at everything other than the most obivous place - IT IS THE CANDIDATE, STUPID!! Republicans nominated a mushy, middle of the road, MA Moderate who stood for nothing after the I debate! The biggest issue that will affect the middle class - Obamacare was not eve brought up!! Another moderate, another loss! There is no surprise here... It is time for Tea Partyers, Conservatives & Liberatarians to start a 3rd party! There is no significant different between Dems & Republicans .....just look what is happening now with fiscal cliff!
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 4 hours ago