They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
Thanks Byron York for setting the record straight! Everyone is pointing the fingers at everything other than the most obivous place - IT IS THE CANDIDATE, STUPID!! Republicans nominated a mushy, middle of the road, MA Moderate who stood for nothing after the I debate! The biggest issue that will affect the middle class - Obamacare was not eve brought up!! Another moderate, another loss! There is no surprise here... It is time for Tea Partyers, Conservatives & Liberatarians to start a 3rd party! There is no significant different between Dems & Republicans .....just look what is happening now with fiscal cliff!
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014