We are allowed to kill our babies in our womb's under the provision of "It's my body'" Yet when we decline to participate in objectionable (but not murderous) activities with our bodies --- the full force of law tells us we can't control the use of our bodies and our labor. What's up with that? Religious liberty -- or the sacrament of liberals --" choice" -- should not be unequally applied to citizens. Forcing people to perform labor against their will used to be called slavery. The term seems appropriate today when the full force of government is being applied against workers who just want to follow their conscience.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago