Sloandog: no one is ignoring disturbing facts. I just get tired of the American right straining gnats and swallowing camels. When it comes to disturbing facts, I adhere to the discipline of large numbers. I guess it is the economist in me. You losers take an anecdote and fit it to your pre-conceived narrative. It is how they (the oligarchic private interests) own you.
The Wall Street Journal follows up on Kim Strassel's reporting, with more about the Obama campaign's efforts to intimidate Romney donors. As the Weekly Standard's Daniel Halper reports, at least one Romney donor is paying a price after being demonized by the President's campaign -- as the Obama campaign surely intends, as part of its effort to deter other potential big Romney donors.
Will anyone in the press ask the President if he approves of these tactics?
As for the press and the...
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago