Sloandog: no one is ignoring disturbing facts. I just get tired of the American right straining gnats and swallowing camels. When it comes to disturbing facts, I adhere to the discipline of large numbers. I guess it is the economist in me. You losers take an anecdote and fit it to your pre-conceived narrative. It is how they (the oligarchic private interests) own you.
The Wall Street Journal follows up on Kim Strassel's reporting, with more about the Obama campaign's efforts to intimidate Romney donors. As the Weekly Standard's Daniel Halper reports, at least one Romney donor is paying a price after being demonized by the President's campaign -- as the Obama campaign surely intends, as part of its effort to deter other potential big Romney donors.
Will anyone in the press ask the President if he approves of these tactics?
As for the press and the...
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 15 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago